When you get a job through Gradlife
- You only have to fill out one application for all companies
- You get a job that you are much more likely to thrive and do well in
- You are helping to fight social issues in Ireland
- You get a free ticket to a ball!
- You get a fantastic network of young professionals in your city
We sponsor you to go on adventures and create content for us - voluntouring, rowing the Atlantic, climbing Kili, you name it!
By recruiting graduates through Gradlife, employers can hire graduates at a fraction of the current costs. Here’s how it works:
1. You build a profile and post the job you’re hiring for, no fee.
2. We apply data analytics to past hires’ successes to find the best candidates.
3. From that pool, we identify the candidates most likely to fit your company culture.
4. You directly contact the candidates you want to interview, using our scheduling tool.
5. Employers have access to a Graduate Analytics page; a centralized source of all data pertaining to graduate recruitment, performance and retention.
Gradlife Media is a social enterprise, committed to contributing 10% of profits to combating social issues in Ireland, starting with the childhood obesity epidemic currently affecting 1 in 4 Irish children.
These children, through no fault of their own, suffer from many struggles in life, including:
- Lower self-esteem & self confidence
- Social Anxiety
- Lower academic performance
Upon completion of this unnecessarily difficult transition into adulthood, they are proven to face:
- Severe heart & liver disease, including early heart attacks & type 2 diabetes
- Lower earnings
- Significantly higher health costs
- Increased probability of mental health problems
The worst part of this is that none of this is the fault of the children themselves, and we are determined to help them get the most out of their lives from an early age.